UFO Files from UK Gov’t Released

the-british-ufo-files-IAM_is_at_the_doors

Why did the British government shut down its official UFO Desk in 2009?

The truth can now be revealed, as the final cache of documents and UFO reports compiled by the U.K. Ministry of Defence (MoD) has been released to the public.

Apparently, the MoD concluded that operating the UFO Desk was a massive waste of time and money, according to SkyNews.

An official memo from 2009 to then-MoD Secretary Bob Ainsworth found “no defense benefit” in documenting the alleged UFO sightings: “The level of resources diverted to this task is … diverting staff from more valuable defense-related activities.”

After manning the UFO Desk for more than 50 years, the officials found that “no UFO sighting reported to [the MoD] has ever revealed anything to suggest an extraterrestrial presence or military threat to the U.K.,” the memo stated.

For sheer comic relief, however, the UFO files may have unprecedented value. In 2007, a man in West Glamorgan contacted the UFO Desk to complain that he “saw spaceships and then saw that one of them abducted his dog, car and tent when he and some friends were out camping,” according to the files. MoD officials coolly advised him to contact the local police.

Then, in July 2008, a woman in Coventry saw “two orange balls” hovering over her backyard. She asked the MoD if she and her dog “could be contaminated” by the UFOs.

And in 2009, a schoolgirl from Manchester wrote a letter describing strange lights she saw in the sky, and included her drawing of an alien spacecraft. In response, the UFO Desk sent her a small bag of trinkets and “goodies.”

Many of the reported UFO sightings were attributed to the growing popularity of Chinese lanterns (lightweight lanterns that rise through the air, buoyed by burning candlewicks). The lanterns have been blamed for a number of alleged UFO sightings worldwide.

The release of the UFO files is guaranteed to generate some controversy, as has occurred in the past. When British officials released an earlier cache of files in 2011, there was no information related to the “Rendlesham Forest Incident,” a UFO sighting sometimes referred to as “Britain’s Roswell.” Some UFO enthusiasts reportedly thought the omission was a government cover-up.

Rendlesham_UFO

And an Australian Freedom of Information request in 2011 revealed that virtually all of the government’s UFO reports had been lost or destroyed.

A former MoD employee recalled his time on the UFO Desk with some whimsy. “Whatever you think about UFOs, the release of these files shines a light on one of the most intriguing subjects ever studied by the British government,” Nick Pope told SkyNews.

“I hope people have as much fun reading these real-life X-Files as I had working on them,” Pope said.

Source

 

Did Chinese airplane have mid-air crash with UFO?

This is a strange story that was published in some China papers a few days ago.

“The news were broken by the Chinese news agency June 4, 2013 and involved an aircraft operated by Air China, which was hit by an unidentified flying object.”

“It all happened on the morning of June 4, 2013, when a Boeing 757 operated by Air China, flying from Chengdu to Guangzhou, at an altitude of 26,000 feet (8,000 meters), was hit by an unknown object.

The incident occurred 20 minutes after takeoff, but caused no injuries among passengers and crew. According to news agencies, the Boeing 757 took off at 10:11 (local time) from Shuangliu Airport in Chengdu and after about 20 minutes of flight, after the problem occurred, the airplane was forced to make an emergency landing at Shuangliu airport.

The pilot of the Boeing 757 informed the control tower that the emergency landing was due to a “mechanical failure,” but one of the passengers on the flight, having got off the plane, took pictures of it on the tarmac and they showed something very different than the presumed mechanical failure. The nose of the plane was visibly damaged, as if he had been hit by another aircraft.

The airport authorities have opened an investigation immediately and, very quickly, asserted that they have found the cause of the accident, which was that the aircraft just hit a flock of birds.

Looking at the diameter and type of impact, readers may wonder what kind of bird it was, since the incident occurred 26.000ft above sea level.

Experts say the aircraft was at such a high altitude the impact is unlikely to have been caused by a flock of birds – with another possible explanation cited as a drone strike.

Although Airline officials have so far been quite to say what caused the damage –  flying saucer experts saying it could have been a UFO.  But former government UFO investigator Nick Pope said:

“Whatever struck the aircraft will have left evidence.” He continued: “Analysis of the damaged nose cone should reveal microscopic traces of whatever struck the aircraft, or possibly even larger pieces of debris. So this is a solvable mystery. “The only question is, will the notoriously secretive Chinese authorities reveal the truth about what happened?

“Cases like this show that whatever people believe about UFOs, there are serious air safety issues here. MoD and CAA files contain dozens of reports of near misses between UFOs and commercial aircraft.

“It’s only a matter of time before there’s a catastrophe. “From the look of the photos, this disturbing incident came very close to blowing this aircraft out of the sky.”

The flight was on its way from the Chengdu to Guangzhou when the smash happened about 20 minutes into the journey.

The crash comes just days after we revealed how three passenger jets had close encounters with flying saucers above Britain’s Scientology HQ.

Pilots reported seeing “flat silver discs” with unidentified objects also appearing on the screens of air traffic controllers.

A probe into the sightings failed to find an explanation.

Source: 1 & 2

Jet Airliner Crash Data Evaluation Center: http://www.jacdec.de/news/news.htm

CIA Official Breaks Silence on Extraterrestrials (+Video)

President George W Bush visits CIA Headquarters, March 20, 2001.

WASHINGTON—In a gripping testimonial, an ailing former member of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has talked via video for the first time publicly about his experience dealing with extraterrestrials, their craft and a cover-up.

The 15 minute prerecorded video of an anonymous former senior CIA officer was broadcast May 3 on the final day of the week long Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The 77-year-old man, though he was articulate, and sitting up as he spoke, was obviously in a poor state of health. He worked for the CIA under President Dwight Eisenhower in 1958 and had chosen to break his long-held silence as he approached the end of his life.

Organizer of the Citizen Hearing, Steve Bassett, introduced the video saying it offered an insight into the suffering of many military and government officials who are forced to live a world of secrecy and fear in what he calls the “truth embargo” about extraterrestrial encounters.

“In a sense, this video represents the many individuals out there who could not come before a committee like this, who want to talk, but it’s difficult. The vast majority of individuals who have interacted with this issue while working for the government, going back to the 40s, took the information that they had to their grave and did not talk if they were told not to talk.

“This gentleman has received numerous threats from his government not to talk, but he wanted this testimony to be presented and we agreed. He has only been interviewed by two researchers who are here today, Linda Moulton Howe and Richard Dolan,” he said.

After the screening Linda Moulton Howe authenticated the former CIA official’s credentials and his account, telling the hearing she had spent three days with him in which she had recorded eleven 90 minute audio tapes in 1994. She said on her return to her home after the three days she had received a phone call from him saying he and his wife had been threatened with retaliation if they went public and she could not release the tapes.

Richard Dolan, who is visible in the video, also authenticated the man’s position.

The former CIA official had been involved with the U.S. Air Force’s Project Blue Book study of UFOs, which was initiated soon after the crash of a large object at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.

Source

UFO Raises Shield, Destroys Meteor Over Japan, Video

Scott C. Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily reports that a meteor exploded over Japan as it passed a UFO.  He postulates the UFO raised a shield as the fireball exploded.

 

Scott C. Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily says, “In this video we have many captures of the meteor as it fell over Japan, but just seconds before its explosion a UFO appears off to its left. This UFO then moves slowly for two seconds, probably shooting the meteor with something, then it increases speed and takes off upwards back into space going the opposite direction. As the meteor explodes, please notice the light around the UFO…a shield that is protecting it from the explosion.”

See more by  Scott C Waring  at UFO Sightings Daily 

Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale FEMA Exercise Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek

zombie-half-girl

This is not a joke. This is a REAL FEMA DRILL scheduled for “Saturday April 27th 2013 9:00am to 5:00pm” in Moscow, Idaho involving 100 participants. There are two scenarios. The original event on the calendar of the Fema.gov website can be found below:

Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise UPDATE 03-03-2013 1:16 PST: After I posted this article this morning, FEMA PULLED THE EVENT DOWN replacing it with a statement that the information is now “only available to coalition members.” Having foreseen this I took screen shots of the event, so that I could preserve the record. You will see the screen shots at the bottom of this article. COPY THOSE SCREEN SHOTS AND SEND THEM VIRAL.

This message from me is not to incite fear or panic. I’ve contacted the person Sandy Rollins ‘srollins@latah.id.us’ listed for the drill in the event with the following message:

Hello Ms. Rollins,

I am the leading candidate for governor of Nevada in 2014. http://nevadagovernor2014.com/

You are the contact for this page on Fema.gov:

http://community.fema.gov/connect.ti/READYNPM/view?objectId=1212582

Because this drill is supported by federal funds paid by the taxes of the US people including the citizens of Nevada, you are required to provide the public with precise information about your activities in this drill. I expect you to respond within the week with an email with the detailed information regarding the two scenarios mentioned. I also expect the email and phone number of your immediate supervisor. Whether or not you cooperate, I will be reporting your response or lack thereof to the nation on my television show and youtube channel.

Thank you,

David Lory VanDerBeek

702-274-1571

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confidentiality Notice

This transmission is intended for use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by telephone AND shred this document.

PROHIBITION OF RE-DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.

This information has been disclosed to you from confidential records protected by federal confidentiality rules (HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2) AND state law. the federal rules and state law prohibit you from making any further disclosure of this information unless further disclosure is expressly permitted by the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains or is otherwise permitted by both Federal and State law. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient authorization for further disclosure. The Federal rules restrict any use of the information to criminally investigate or prosecute any mental health, alcohol or drug abuse patient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is this important? Because it raises serious questions about what our government believes about the fundamentals of our human reality. Do the leaders of our nation believe in UFOs and zombies really? If so, what is their proof? They must have proof in order to spend money on drills? If they have proof, they must provide it to the general public? What is the threat? How imminent is it?

NOW THE MUNDANE TRUTH…

Personally, I do not believe in UFOs or zombies and neither does anyone in the federal government. It is quite likely that our government has a created a bio-chemical weapon that can induce zombie-like behaviors in humans and therefore assist in a mass murder event to promote global depopulation without taking the blame. In fact Dr. Steven Schlozman, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School has made public statements stating how a contagion event could result in a zombie apocalypse. But because of government/elitist propaganda in the media and Hollywood, millions of people will accept it as a zombie event from aliens rather than a chemical weapon attack by other humans. The UFO piece of the propaganda is to induce the public to accept the depopulation event as a “culling” of the human herd by a “higher intelligence” life form that has been watching earth. These alleged UFO aliens will be executing judgment as they see fit because they feel that we are destroying our earth and therefore many of us need to die in order “re-balance” nature. This is the emerging earth-worship religion combined with the new UFO-alien/ufology religion. Both are promoted by the elite who have take over our government and feed this propaganda to us through popular culture movies and video games.  Of course, these are silly stories, but through the use of technology, media, science, and even holograms, it will be possible for world governments to convince large sectors of the general public that these events are real. My position is and always has been that these events are HUMAN CONSPIRACIES. The fact that the federal government is actually noting these events on official websites and generating events for drills in response for these events is an indication that they are ready to move. These events will cause global chaos to which the only solution proposed by the elite will of course be global government. In the bigger picture, these events will be used to justify the final surrender of our national sovereignty as the dictators of the earth including Obama claim we must form a global government to combat this alien invasion. Yes, it is insane, but then the elite of this earth are insane people. Surrendering our national sovereignty will conveniently include paying global taxes and forming a global army. One reason they believe this will work is because  they want to convince religious people that these UFOs are the ‘messiah’ event long awaited. I can agree with the elite on one thing, this FEMA event of their is certainly a sign of the times.

Source

The Vatican’s Secret Plan For The Arrival Of An Alien God

1327318490_Alien Pope prays-by Aram Vardazaryan

Tom Horn, the author of “Petrus Romanus, The Final Pope is Here” joins Red Ice Creations for a fascinating discussion about what may very well be ‘prophecy’ unfolding. They discuss the reform of the Catholic Church and, amazingly, how whoever ends up taking the place of Benedict as Pope may play the surprise role of being instrumental in the disclosure of extraterrestrial life. They also discuss UFO sightings, Rome,  Astrotheology and who and what ‘extraterrestrials’ really are. How much of a role will the Vatican participate in with this forthcoming ET disclosure? From The Financial Armageddon Blog.:

Thomas Horn is an internationally recognized lecturer, radio host and bestselling author of several books including his newest books, Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here. He returns to Red Ice to discuss the recent abdication of Pope Benedict the 16th and the prophecy of the final pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign would end in the destruction of Rome. The pope of lists from St. Malachy’s heralds the beginning of “great apostasy” followed by “great tribulation” sets the stage for the imminent unfolding of apocalyptic events. According to this prophecy, the next pope will be a false prophet who leads the world’s religious communities into embracing a political leader known as Antichrist.

Source

List of UFO Bodies Allegedly in the Possession of the US Government

ufo-crash-recovery

This list is from the legendary KeeleyNet BBS and the ‘UFO Chronicles’ distribution list documents of the UFO community, posted long ago on pre-Internet bulletin boards, FIDOnet and Usenet by hard-core UFO believers.

 

22 July 1947    Roswell, New Mexico             4 bodies
13 Feb. 1948    Aztec, New Mexico               12 bodies
7  July 1948    Mexico, South of Laredo TX      1 body
1952            Spizbergen Norway               2 bodies
14 Aug. 1952    Ely, Nevada                     16 bodies
10 Sept. 1950   Albuquerque, New Mexico         3 bodies
18 Apr 1953     S.W. Arizona                    no bodies
20 May 1953     Kingman Arizona                 1 body
19 Jun 1953     Laredo Texas                    4 bodies
10 Jul 1953     Johofinisburg S. Africa         5 bodies
13 Oct 1953     Dutton Montana                  4 bodies
5 May 1955      Brighton England                4 bodies
18 Jul 1953     Carlsbad, New Mexico            4 bodies
12 Jul 1957     Holloman AFB New Mexico         2 bodies
10 Nov 1964        Ft. Riley Kansas                9 bodies
27 Oct 1966     N.W. Arizona                    1 body
1966-68         5 crashes IN/KY/OH Area         3 bodies
                (One UFO Intact Removed)
18 Jul 1972     Morroco Sahara Desert           3 bodies
10 Jul 1973     N.W. Arizona                    5 bodies
12 May 1976     Australian Desert               4 bodies
22 Jun 1977     NW Arizona                      11 bodies
5 Apr 1977      SW Ohio                         2 bodies
17 Aug 1977     Tobasco Mexico                  2 bodies
May 1978        Bolivia                         no bodies
Nov 1988        Afghanistan                     7 bodies
May 1989        South Africa                    2 ET Living
June 1989       UFO & 2 ET transported in 2 Galaxy
Transports -> Wright-Patterson AFB from South Africa
July 1989       Siberia                         9 ET Living

The source of this list is lost to time so it is anyone’s guess as to the authenticity of such a list, however there has been numerous reported UFO crashes in America and worldwide so it is very possible that there could be some validity to this list.